A few from my collection.
These first two are tiny baby bits. You have to love photos of little cutie bits of babies. This is darling Esta. The photos were taken by the very talented Rachel Richter. And I tell it was nice to scrap a really great photo for a change. Not too happy with my own photography. Anyway, I love these two pages. The second one is Mark's. He gets a page each year for Father's Day.
The cheeky India of course. She grew a very, shall I say, charming mullet as a toddler. The back of her hair was the only bit that would grow. Eventually it had to go. It was looking way too Joe Dirt for my liking. The Cheeky photo was taken my friend Megan, who is a whiz with the camera especially with kids portraits, at the park one day. It really took a lovely genuine photo of India at a time when 'photo face' was very prevalent.
More of the cheeky eldest. She demanded this Flamenco page for her collection after seeing a small one I had done for Auntie Lizzie. And no explanation needed on the second. India is a chocoholic.





1 comment:
Beautiful layouts Ruth, so glad you decided to share with us all. Make sure you keep on sharing your beautiful work, I love what you do. Where are the latest 2 you did n Saurday?? Make sure you share them too :)
Post a Comment