This is me.
Sewing.
The things we do for our art!
I knew I had to post the photo as I know alot of you would never have believed I did it myself.
And here is the LO that made me break my Grade 8 oath to NEVER EVER sew again (oath made just after I'd sewn the apron I was making to my school uniform that I was wearing).

What can i say...stitching on layouts ROCKS.
It's a worthy oath-breaking act for the sake of art, in this case.
Not that you can see it in this picture...lol...but it was a very necessary addtion to the page.

1 comment:
Wow I would never have believed if I hadn't seen it for my own eyes!!!
Very impressive sewing for someone that hasn't sewn since she sewed herself to the thing she was making, lol.
Well Done Ruth, look forward to seeing more sewing on your layouts.
Post a Comment