Using another Rachel Richter photo from last year. They are such a pleasure to work with. It was taken about a week after Esta was born I just dont have any recent photos to use right now. I find it so time consuming downloading the photos from the camera and sorting them and croping them to print them.
Tuesday, 14 October 2008
Had a little time recently to do this:
Using another Rachel Richter photo from last year. They are such a pleasure to work with. It was taken about a week after Esta was born I just dont have any recent photos to use right now. I find it so time consuming downloading the photos from the camera and sorting them and croping them to print them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's a great photo of you and Mark. I don't think I've seen the full set of pics from your session with RAchel. And of course, a gorgeous layout. x
Post a Comment