
This is using the Basic Grey Granola range. I kept this one simple as the man prefers it that way. The title is 'One Day...' which he came up with himself. The mountain is Mt Cook, and one day he hopes to conquer it.

This is the Basic Grey Ambrosia range. Orange is not a colour I'd normally work with. But I like it here. And I really LOVE the font. I think I might add a little touch of bling to this layout though, just to give it a little lift.

4 comments:
Gosh you make beautiful things Ruth! xxx
It's nice to see your layouts Ruth, it's been too long. They are gorgeous as always. You always seem to have perfect balance in them.
More please.
The papers in that second layout are divine.
My gosh Ruth, I might just be inspired to shake my scrapping funk
(the girl is pretty amazing too :))
Megs xx
Just gorgeous Ruth!
Hope you get more time to create loads more!
Leona
xx
Post a Comment