Ruth:
India:
She loves Kate Miller-Heidke too plus...
ESTA:
she loves to listen to all the above music. She also likes Wiggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are forever moving and changing as we meander along in life. Sometimes we are lost, sometimes we know exactly where we are going.
2 comments:
Lovely!
I'm a huge fan of Regina and Kate too!
p.s I'm currently reading The Angel's Game and am loving it and longing for Barcelona. Thanks for the heads up!
Ooh nice choices! I have been eying off Regina Spektor's new album but haven't got it yet! Am a big big fan of KMH - Last Day on Earth is a great song - probably one of my favourites off the album :)
It's funny - for some reason I always think of India whenever I see the clip for Love Story - just think she would like it. Might have something to do with the fact she once told me she was going to marry a prince...
Post a Comment