Monday, 16 November 2009

Girlie Favourites.

For the drive home ( by the 2 yo and the 6 yo):
"The girls Hey Ho song"
otherwise know as Hey Ho (on the Devil's back) by Katezenjammer


"Bush-tick-a"
otherwise known as Babushka by Kate Bush



Passing time in the new, hopefully low-allergen garden:

E: Playing on the tree swing. Leaning over it on her belly, facing the ground, and kicking off the grass with her feet.
I: Dad's just hung his hammock, so she's discovered the bliss of laying in a hammock and reading a good book with the sounds of nature (and lawnmowers) around you.

Literature:
E: Enjoys many, regular trips to the library required. Loves stories about animals, Hairy Mc Clary stories are in vogue at the moment. She loves any story though.

I: She has a few books on the go these days but currently nose is mostly in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
Colours:
E: Blue and pink. Mainly blue, she's always prefered blue. Pink I think as that's what big sister likes.
I: pink and purple and blue. Blue I think, as that's what E likes.

Nicknames:
E: Essie - she likes being called this. "grandma calls me Essie" she often says. I think I'm supposed to as well. Big sister calls her Essie as well, otherwise Sweets. So cute.
I: Indi. Though she wants me to call her 'darling' more. Apparently I'm not doing that often enough anymore. Probably because she's been acting like a teenager who's been grounded for a month.

Funny quote of the week:
"wow...actually that's kinda freaky!" by the 2 y.o mimic.
There's a mix of mum and big sister in that statement.

More again soon.






2 comments:

Beccafish said...

Well hello! Have you just had your internet fixed or something??
:p
Kate Bush's crazy eyes make me laugh every time - have the girls seen the clip or just listen to the song?

Ruth said...

LOL Bec, I know I haven't been posting much, that thing called life keeps getting in the way!

The girls haven't seen the film clip yet, I will have to show it to them. xx