Tuesday, 29 June 2010

More Layouts.

Palette 11 for TCR.



Water Play

Water Play close up

I quite liked this one, how it turned out. Lots of mess made to create it, love that arty mess. Paint, embossing, glitter, glitz = fun. As you can see, I stayed fairly true to the sketch.

And this is palette 12



Really happy how I managed to zip this one up fairly quickly. This is a shocking photo of it though, you can't see the hidden little touches of bling etc that give it the lift that it needs. I will take a new photo to replace this one if we ever see the sun around here again. Loved the colours of this palette, so elegant and regal.


Awesome
Awesomecloseup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ruth
I hope you can help me. I came to your scrapbooking store and did a class with Sharon Larmore, a christmas book. I never finished the book and have just gotten it out to complete but I have no photos of the book as a guide. Can you help me with them or put me in contact with Sharon.
Thanks
Kind Regards
Leisa