Here's something India and I are looking forward to.
Check it out here http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/RacetoWitchMountain/
Bring back memories???
India's hoping like crazy that the film rating will be suitable for her to see.
And so am I, it looks pretty full on. But we shall see.
I thought Harry Potter would scare the crap out of her. I mean, a huge dark scary wood with a huge dark scary giant enormous hairy spider! Wouldn't that scare everyone?
But it didn't.
She watched it, unknown to me, by herself, while Daddy was mowing, and nope, wasn't scared at all. Apparently. But is very very into Harry Potter as a result.
So we are hoping Race to WM will be suitable. India is worried they won't let her in the cinema if it is rated too high for her age...lol.....like those young laidback dudes who collect tickets would care, they aren't that much older than she is anyway. Any troubles and we'll bribe them with an icecream.
Edit: Ok Cool. I think it is rated PG. I think she can deal with that. Ratings are very subjective anyway. I mean, Lassie was rated G and he got badly beaten with a big stick by a robber (very distressing). So we aren't going to rely too much on ratings I don't think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooooh!
Interesting. Some of those old Disney movies were awesome (and some were bloody freaky - 'Watcher in the Wood' or 'Something Wicked this way comes' anyone?).
And I have to say I don't mind wathcing Dwayne Johnson/The Rock (whatever he goes by these days)...nice bit of eye candy...
Post a Comment