Sunday, 8 March 2009

A moment on Sunday

Well we continue to be the House of Vomit.
Even Jasi has been doing it. Seems like there always has to be at least one person going around vomiting or feeling very like doing it in this house for it to be a normal day.
Just like there is always ONE fly buzzing around this house at all times. Just one. Sometimes more, but always ONE. Even if I kill it. Another one appears instantly. It's freaky. I'm developing super powers of the fly-killing type (think Mr Miyagi and chopsticks but better and with my bare hands), and still one more will appear. The house can be completely sealed and still...one more fly. It's like we are being haunted by a single fly. Seriously freaky...and annoying.
I'm the flippin' Fly Whisperer or something.
I've decided I need to get one of these:







Despite the vomit the girls are doing ok. I do believe we will have to put Esta back on her Losec though. Which is pretty disappointing.
India seems to be coping quite well with school, despite not really enjoying her teacher too much as yet. I believe it is more to do with not really knowing her yet. And I think she is still mourning the loss of the prep teacher. *sigh* she was quite fab, stilettos and all. Anyone who can run around in those heals with 20 five year olds and not sprain an ankle is quite awesome. Perhaps even worthy of a recommendation for Australia's Got Talent.

India is enjoying taking singing lessons though. She is also very sweet when playing with her sister. They are heading down to the backyard together and India pushes Esta on the swing. India says "come on Sweetie" alot. And even read her a book the other day. Real reading I mean, not making up her own story. She's been reluctant up until recently to actually read. Even though she does it extremely well for her age, always a reluctance. So it was music to my ears to hear her actually reading a story to Esta.



Esta has grown so much in the last few months. She struggling with me working though and as a result is quite attached, emotional, and less happy to be left at daycare. Also very emotional when MM and India aren't here. I think she's been dealing with a resurgance of the reflux though, so that may be exacerbating alot of things, as is it's nature. So hence, not alot of sleep going on here, still.
She has grown tall, is talking very well and has even been doing some wees on the toilet. Hooray!



So there's a little update.
I'll end today's post with 5 things I'm looking forward to this month:
1. Going to Rockvegas, catch up with friends and family
2.Doing some art journalling, someting new for me to dabble in
3. Having a landscaper take a look at our savage garden and make it feel less like the Day of the Triffods around here by removing all the nasty weedy plants before they devour our house, and all for an affordable price (am I dreaming?)
4.India's cross country school event. Although I'll be working, MM is going to be there and they've been doing a little preparation together and she's so keen for it.
5.I have a haircut appointment already made. Hopefully I'll be able and organised enough to get to it. *gasp* that will be TWO this year! OMG! Oh it'll be nice though.

No comments: