Friday, 17 April 2009
New Stuff!
I've been missing in blog action for a bit. You know how it is, busy at work, busy at home, such is life for us all. And Esta continues with her illnesses, worrying us this time around. Sick little duffer she is. Anyway, family update another day. Today I want to show you the new Sassafrass Lass range of products we have at Flourish. They are truly gorgeous. Not unusual for Sasafrass I know, but it's always so much better to see these things in real life, rather than on the computer screen. The Vintage Yummy is my fav.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Ruth!
It's been a while. Just started blogging this week myself - not sure where it will take me yet!
Love those designs. Gorgeous.
Hope you and the family are all well xo
(Jacquie)
Poor wee Esta. She's definitely had a bad time lately, hasn't she?
Look forward to seeing the papers in person soon.
Megs
Oh god. you guys certianly have to run through all the hops healthwise don't you. I hope Esta is better soon.
The new products are gorgeous. I wish I could pop in for a visit.
Hi Ruth, How's things with you?? How's the new shop going?
Hi Ruth, Jan tells me the girls are sick again. Hope they are all better soon and you get some rest.
Briohny
Post a Comment