Sunday, 24 February 2008

Natter.

I have a tiny little bit of peace. India and Mark have gone to a pool party. Party invite number two in just three? weeks of school. And Esta is crawling around the floor. I have probably 5 minutes only before she remembers what fun it is to climb the stairs. Then the peace moment is over.
Oh there she already. Up the stairs. Sitting there negotiating with me.
"Esta, what are you doing?"
"Bah...bah bah"
"No you don't. Come back down"
"Bah...did did bah" Big grin then she disappears up and around the corner.
Bugger.

1 comment:

Sharon Larmour said...

Bummer that your peace and quiet didn't last long.

Cheeky Esta! She sounds a lot like my Jemima. I can remember when I discovered that she could climb stairs and how it changed my life. I found in her in Max's room which is up 4 steps from the playroom. I told him off for carrying her in there, only to discover 5 minutes later that she ahd managed it all by herself.

There endeth the peace.

mwah xx