She's gorgeous. What can I say, even in a Brown uniform.
And a photo of her school books i covered. I was feeling creative. Hope I didnt go over board..lol. She loves them anyway.
We are forever moving and changing as we meander along in life. Sometimes we are lost, sometimes we know exactly where we are going.
3 comments:
I think her books look fab. You can come down and cover Max's when he goes to school next year.
wow lovely books there... you know a number of my friends who have kids at school often go on about how they loathe covering all the kid's books... maybe there is a niche in the market you can pounce on there... pre-covered (and personalised) school books delivered to your door...
Wow check out those school books. I'll make note to make more of an effort when we need to cover books :P
She looks very cute in her uniform. Glad to hear she's having fun and naughty Ruth for being late, this rain sucks for school time drop offs.
Post a Comment