An update: I'm still in the running for the MOTY award. That's the mother of the year award. I've pipped you at the post Kath by sending my daughter to school with a butter sandwich for lunch. Yes, that's right...Butter....on white bread. How's that for nutritional? It seems the teachers just couldn't comprehend a butter sandwich and managed to convince India it was cheese. *giggle* I think it is hysterical. India wasn't too impressed but I was laughing so hard when she told me about it she has finally seen the funny side. And just so you know, it was entirely accidental. I swear I put promite on something, I'm just trying to work out now exactly what I put promite on. I'm yet to find it.
And now onto my other daugther. The gorgeous cheeky smiley chatty loving little nine month old. She is divne. As divine as can be. We all have so much fun with her. At nine months she is zipping around the house at super speeds (still crawling thank goodness), still has a gummy smile no teeth in sight. My favourite things are our cuddles and the big long passionate slobbery globbery kisses that she gives me. She loves riding her little bike, playing on the front deck and listening to music. Music will always put a smile on her face when I turn it on. Her favourites are Parachute Express, Mika and INXS. But she gets down to most things rocking away to anything with a beat. Would you like to see a few pictures?

3 comments:
Oh Ruth she is so gorgeous!!!
Love that photo oh er poking her head up from under the table, very cute.
PMSL at the butter sandwich Ruth and how funny that the teachers thought it was cheese.
Hope you find the promite soon, lol.
MMmmmm...butter sandwiches, might have to put them on the menu. Hope you find the Promite item before Esta does! She is just delicious Ruth, well worth all the hard the work and the wait. Divine.
I dunno Ruth. I'm not sure that a butter sandwich is really neglectful enough to be serious about MOTY award. However your "late for school pickup" shows you have good promise to be in the running for it. ;) I've actually just put plain bread in lunchboxes with NUTHIN on it. heehee. And yoghurt without a spoon. *sigh* so she ate it with her fingers. cripes.
Esta is divine. As is India. And as are you.
wishing you peace and love and happy imperfections. Who wants to be perfect anyway? xxxx
Post a Comment