Monday, 4 February 2008


Well we survived the first week of school. Both mother and child. I would like to say without incident but there was the lunchtime drama where India wasn't 'allowed' to eat her popcorn (but it was all a communication breakdown of course) and there was a slap on the wrist for me for being late (well it is pissing down rain in Brisbane and I have a 8 month old to cart everywhere). But despite all that we have sailed through the first week without doing lines or detention. Though I do still have a stash of 'i will not talk in class' lines leftover from when I was at school. I'm sure they will come in handy for India one day. Hopefully not in prep though.
Enough chatter. Here is a photo of the new schoolgirl.



2 comments:

Sharon Larmour said...

That's a gorgeous photo of India, she looks like concentrating so hard on what's she's doing. Perfect to reflect on her first day of school.

Em said...

glad you all survived, and I love that pic too! Good luck for the year, I hope India blossoms and loves her school xxx