Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Mamma Mia!

Has anyone seen Pierce sing in Mamma Mia yet?
You must go. It's the funniest thing I've seen for ages.
I just cried with laughter everytime he sang. He is so smooth and sexy when he is speaking. But put some music on and it's quite the contrast. It's like he is constipated and is trying to disquises it by breaking out into song. At one point (I think it was the wedding banquet scene) he sings a solo and I swear, it is just like he is impersonating Glen Robbins, ie Kel Knight or Boytown. Just hysterical. Dont get me wrong, I think he did a fab job. Just very very funny. Believe me, it will be hard to keep a straight face watching him as James Bond ever again!




Oh and stay for the credits. And take tissues. You'll need them to wipe away the tears of laughter.

2 comments:

Sharon Larmour said...

Oh that man can NOT and should NOT sing! He was awful!

I loved the movie but kept be distracted by the fact the that cast was all too old to be playing the parts they were...and the fact that Pierce Brosnan CAN'T SING!

jan said...

Hehehe he wasn't good was he but I think I was laughing more at you laughing than actually laughing at him, lol.