Sunday, 7 December 2008

Another Day Flies By.

December 6.

The girls continue to awake at some bob-awful time in the morning. For some despterately strange reason we headed into the shopping centre this morning. On a saturday...in December...what was I thinking??? The interesting thing of that trip was that India asked to go and sit with Santa. She's never ever wanted to do that before. Unfortunately we didn't have time, but we do have plans to go into the city to see Santa and all the christmas window displays a little later in the month.

Mark and I went to see Cirque de Soleil in the evening. Thanks Paul for babysitting at the last minute for us. We love the Cirque. We try to go everytime it comes by and it coincides with my birthday so there is always a good excuse. This years was Dralion. A smaller more intimate production than usual, and more 'circus' like than any other I'd seen. But still fantastic..of course...fabulous...or course and astounding as usual. I did have to have a Nana na[p a couple of times throughout it though, blasphamy I know, but I couldn't help it. If you have never experienced the Cirque de Soleil then make sure you do at least once in your lifetime.

Well, it is sunday morning now and we are about to put up our Christmas decorations. India is jumping off the walls in excitement and Esta is currently blissfully ignorant. It should be fun :)

No comments: