Today was a busy day. Esta went to daycare, where she loves to play in the sandpit. India, rather nervously, went to Vacation care at school. MM went to work, and so did I. I was running around all day for the new business. Before I knew it we'd reached 'witching hour'...4-6pm dinner, bath and bedtime for tired children. A crazy time of the day that often stretches past 6pm lately. The dog barks, the children yell, the mother yells, the dog barks, somewhere in there a bit of food is thrown around, either much laughing and splashing in bath or else it's screaming, the dog barks, someone always phones, mess created, mother yells, children holler. Let me just say it's not a good time to visit, or knock on the door for any reason, particularly if you are selling something.
Though, it's nice to go through all that with the christmas lights on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment