It's quite hard to do this daily blogging. The drought of free time and energy persists.
So I'll miss a day.
December 12.....Another busy day. As all are in December right? Also Mum's and little Ashleigh's birthdays. Also Christmas celebrations day at Esta's daycare. Also Auntie Bec came to visit for a sleepover.
December 13.
Today I went to an scrapbook expo - Create '08. A day of classes with Heidi Swapp, one of the big names in the scrapbooking industry. It was great. Alot of her products have always been very appealing but I've not been sure what to do with them. So it was great to spend a day being shown ways to use them, make some gorgeous things, catch up with people, and come home with a huge goodie back of products. I was hugely impressed with her masks...and it seems she has fixed the ...err...rubon problems. And despite their constant warnings about how 'full on' the day would be, I managed to stay ontop of things. So Thumbs Up to Chanel, Heidi and Team for putting on a great day and also giving us gorgeous silver bags, and Thumbs Down to Kedron Wavel RSL for being apparently quite difficutl to deal with.
December 14.
Day two for a crazy busy weekend. First up was a photo session with Rachel Richter. Something I've been wanting to do for ages. We haven't had professional photos done since Esta was a few weeks old. So I'm keen to see the photos of the girls. We had them taken at City Botanic Gardens, and in the streets around there. Thankfully there was some wind today, despite the messy hair factor, as it was stinking hot in Brisbane today. Little Esta played up a bit and decided to be miserable and limpet-like in my arms, but other than that I think it all went well.
After that we had a christmas gathering with some friends. That was a lovely time. Nothing like a good bbq with a heap of great people, a swarm of kids, a pool, a pav, some prawns and a little bit of alcohol on a summer's Sunday. We had a great time. Thanks Megan and Steve for letting us trash your house :)
And now we are home. Listening to the sounds of fun and laughter from our next door neighbours annual christmas street party. We are unfortunatley too knackered to make it this year, so we sit hear and listen instead. Sadly I've missed most of their annual christmas parties due to illness. This year, it's just too much with a little toddler in tow. But looking forward to future years when Esta is old enough to deal with the late night ontop of everything else at this time of year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment