I'm upstairs in my dining room, looking over my kitchen benches.
But i'm accessing and updating my blog at the same time. However my PC is sitting downstairs all cold and dark by itself.
How can this be?????
yes for the more innovative and computer savy people this is quite an easy question and all a bit ho-hum I suspect.
But as for everyone else (and I know there are a quite few of you) no, I'm not wearing Ruby shoes and turned into the WW of the W. I've gone WIRELESS and now have a laptop!
Yes, i can now wander about my house surfin' the 'net, giggling at you tube and skyping anyone who is available at anytime from anywhere I want. Well, within my home anyway it doesn't have range quite enough to reach some warm exotic jungle somewhere so my plans for total escape are still impaired a little.
I was lying in bed last night watching some of the latest movie trailers on my itouch. So cool. So very very cool! You just have to love technology some of the time. Even though it's caused my life to move faster than a speeding bullet, you still have to love it some times. Like now, sitting here tapping away at a new laptop. Talking into space while the littlest munchkin is ferrating away in my ensuite doing who knows what....ooops....actually better go and check on that.
And here i am back already. *insert smiley*. Having just saved a small infant from swimming in the toilet I'm back surfin' within a few seconds (although may not have been in time to save small infant from drinking the toilet water....jury still out on that...fair quantity of suspicious water on the floor around toilet though...lucky said toilet was well cleaned today). Aaaah bliss...now i can check my emails without having to sneak downstairs (unsuccessfully usually) and listen to a very loud chorus of screaming (see below post re banshee) whilst i do so.
Anyway, i better stop procrastinating. The purpose of this wireless effort was so I could do actual work on here whilst caring for the kids as well. New age multi tasking. So better get on with it before my children start suspecting that I might actually love this glowing black box more than them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment