I am thankful for a lot of things in my day, my thoughts are often buzzing around how beautiful a flower is or how wonderful my girls are or how fantastic it is that we have so much birdlife around us, or how tranquil it is to see the hot air balloons float over the city in the early morn.
I was thinking tonight, as I was admiring no1 on my list, that perhaps sharing the wonder and gratitude and getting it out there,instead of just in my head, might make the world a better place. In fact I think we should all do it.
CAn you list 5 things you are truly thankful for today?
Here's mine:
1. the sound of silence this very moment
2. a big warm doona
3. watching my girls be sisters
4. drinking a HOT cup of tea
5. family afternoon tea on the deck.
6. sounds of laughing and gleeful squealing and small running feet in tandem.
ok so that's six but I will stop there. What can I say? It was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think many of us don't take enough time to sit and be thankful for what we have....I'm glad you were able to. xxx
Post a Comment