Wednesday, 18 June 2008

Random notes from the House of Lurgy.

1. It's raining again, a nice soft drizzle.

2. A second story is being added to the house being built across the road. I hope it stops there. We shall miss our views of the trees and birds and the full sky lightning displays if they go any higher.

3. Girls are funny strong cute gorgeous things. Just reminding myself :)

4. Sleep is a vague distant memory in this house. A flashback type memory, some kind of very pleasant sedantary trip.

5. Shaggy dog is gone and Princess Pup is back. Much to Esta's amusement.

6. I can hear a beautiful gentle singing voice in the background as I type. India is home from school today. *see above title*

7. Ideas for dinner have again escaped me today. I will have to scratch around in the kitchen at 4 o'clock trying to put something edible AND nutritious together again. Most tedious part of the day.

8. Last night I dreamt about people putting makeup on their teeth.

9. ok, so i've been sucked back into the vortex of facebook word games.

10. All the girls are missing the man around the house today.

No comments: